Mark Eiglarsh's professional mission is to do everything in his power to obtain the best possible outcome for his valued clients under challenging circumstances. He passionately believes that serving his clients is an extraordinary opportunity and gift. By accepting select cases on behalf of his boutique litigation firm, The Law Offices of Mark Eiglarsh, he is able to aggressively and passionately devote the necessary time and energy to achieve wonderful results for those clients he represents.Accolades
Here are just some of many of Mark Eiglarsh's professional accolades:
- Enjoys an "AV rating" from Martindale-Hubbell, the highest rating obtainable.
- Voted by his peers one of the "Best of the Bar."
- Named as one of Florida Trend's "Legal Elite", an honor given to less than one percent of the lawyers in the state.
- Selected as a "Super Lawyer," lawyers who have attained certain honors, results or credentials, which indicate a high degree of peer recognition or professional competence.
- Serves as an adjunct professor at the University of Miami School of Law
Mark Eiglarsh was born and raised in Miami. He graduated from the University of Florida, with honors, acquiring a Bachelors of Science degree in Telecommunication (Radio and Television Production). He earned his law degree from Loyola School of Law, in New Orleans, where he earned a scholarship by competing on the Moot Court National Team.
After graduation, he served as a Miami-Dade County Prosecutor from 1992-1996. He has been involved in numerous "high-profile" matters throughout his career, including cases involving one of Madonna's alleged stalkers; former University of Miami Football Star Rohan Marley, the son of Reggae Legend Bob Marley; two juveniles charged with shooting and killing a German tourist; and Yusimil Herrera, a former abused foster child accused in the beating death of her 3 year old daughter. He's also been involved in numerous "high profile" personal injury/accident/and wrongful death cases.A Fierce, Aggressive, & Experienced Trial Lawyer
Mr. Eiglarsh has tried countless jury trials and numerous "Bench trials." He has obtained numerous acquittals and produced hundreds of positive results for clients in both State and Federal Court as a result of his experience as both a trial attorney and a negotiator. He is a very unique lawyer in that he is honest, ethical and impeccable with his word. He's extremely well respected and admired by his current and former clients. Mr. Eiglarsh always is a straight talker and doesn't sugar coat things. He treats his clients the way he wants to be treated by other professionals. Furthermore, he's zealous, aggressive and fights hard for his client's rights, even putting their interests before his own. He does all in his power to obtain the best possible outcome under challenging circumstances. After over two decades litigating cases, he has a proven track record of success.
Mark Eiglarsh is a member of many professional and community service organizations including:
- Member of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
- Member of the Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, where he served on the Board of Directors of the Miami Chapter.
- Member of the Dade County Bar Association, where he previously served on the Board of Directors
- Serves as an Ambassador for the Miami chapter of Big Brothers/Big Sisters, previously serving on the Board of Directors for (since 1998) and previously served as a mentor to an "at risk" child. He served as past legal counsel to the agency and chair of the Volunteer Recruitment Council.
- Leadership Miami Graduate
Mr. Eiglarsh is a heavily sought after lecturer and speaker as well. Some of his numerous presentations include:
- "What Every Civil Lawyer Should Know About Criminal Law"
- "The Rights Of A Citizen In Police Encounters"
- "Civil Lawyers In Criminal Court- Representing The Accused For "DUI"
- "Rainmaking 101"
- "Maximizing Your Performance In The Courtroom/Acting For Lawyers."
- "Designing an Extraordinary Practice"
Additionally, Mr. Eiglarsh has been published in numerous legal publications including:
- The Florida Bar Journal
- The Dade County Bar Bulletin appearing in the Daily Business Review
- The Miami Herald
- The Indigent Defense Magazine
Mr. Eiglarsh is frequently asked to provide the media with legal commentary and appears frequently on the following networks:
- HLN (CNN's "Sister Station," Headline News)
- Fox News Channel
- CBS, ABC, NBC, FOX affiliates
- E Entertainment Television
Shows that he's appeared on:
- "The O'Reilly Factor"
- "60 Minutes"
- "The Today Show"
- "Good Morning America"
- "World News Tonight, with Diane Sawyer"
- "Dr. Phil"
- "The Kelly File" (with host Megyn Kelly)
- "Dr. Drew on Call"
- "Nancy Grace"
- "Jane Velez Mitchell"
- "The View"
Mr. Eiglarsh focuses his practice on:
- All State and Federal Criminal Defense, including:
- Aggravated Assault
- Aggravated Battery
- Appeals and PostConviction Relief
- Disorderly Conduct
- Drug Crimes
- All Felonies
- All Federal Crimes
- Forfeiture Cases
- Juvenile Crimes
- All Misdemeanors
- Sealing and Expunging Cases
- Sex Crimes
- Violent Crimes
- White Collar Crimes
- Personal Injury and Wrongful Death cases including:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents and Airplane Crashes
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Boat and Watercraft Accidents
- Aircraft Disasters
- Premises Liability Cases
- Premises liability
- Slip and fall
- Amusement park accidents
- Cemetery cases
- Resort injury
- Products Liability/Defective Products Lawsuits
- Medical Malpractice Lawsuits
- Cruise Ship Injuries and Jones Act Claims
- Wrongful Death Claims
- Attorney Referrals
- Our firm will ensure that you are in the right hands if it's a matter that we do not handle. Allow us to refer you to the best attorney for your specific matter.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents and Airplane Crashes